Activities in the Southern Black Forest
Throughout the year, our house and the surrounding area offer lots of beautiful places and great activities.
With the KONUS Card (a free public transportation card for guests) you can reach a lot of sightseeing spots, museums and outdoor activities in the Black Forest.
Enjoy nature on a hike around Lake Schluchsee or experience the biggest lake in the Black Forest sailing, on a lake cruise or by pedal boat.
- aqua fun in Schluchsee – outdoor swimming pool with access to the lake (approx. 4km / 7 minutes by car)
- bathing areas and small beaches along the lake shore
- Badeparadies Schwarzwald in Titisee-Neustadt (approx. 17km / 20 minutes by car)
- sailing – sailing schools, sailboat rental, etc.
- pedal boats and rowing boats rental
Hiking & Biking
Hiking, Nordic Walking or jogging – explore the mountains and valleys around Lake Schluchsee on foot. There are also natural climbing rocks in the area.
For those wanting to explore the region by bike, various bike routes and mountainbike trails are marked.
- Jägersteig hiking trail
- Riesenbühlturm (observation tower with a fantastic panorama view)
- loop hike around Lake Schluchsee
- Feldberg (highest mountain in Baden-Wuerttemberg with 1493m)
- Belchen (1414m)
Winter sports in the Southern Black Forest
In winter time, when there is snow, the Southern Black Forest is a winter sports highlight.
A skilift (Skilift Fischbach) and cross-country ski trail as well as a ski school can be found near the holiday home. In about 150m distance you find the ski lift and a lift for children at the beginner’s slopes.
The Feldberg ski area (approx. 20 minutes by car) is perfect for skiing, snowboarding or tobogganing during your winter holiday.